9919 Jefferson Boulevard
Culver City, California 90232
Ratio of 3.0 cars / 1,000 RSF
Designed to accomodate on-site
food service / coffee bar
Signalized entry from Jefferson Blvd.
Project Occupancy / Status
Ready to start construction;
to be completed 14 months after lease execution
Steven Ehrlich Architects
Progressive exterior of architectural steel framing, green tinted solar glass, and a signature mosaic panel system. Concrete floors, ceilings, columns and balconies.
- Exterior walkways and corridors.
- Two levels of subterranean parking.
- Spacious outdoor courtyard with
seating and lush landscaping.
- Full height glass windows.
- Project to be LEED certified.